Valuation sought for Ibanez PPE1 Programmable Parametric Equalizer pedal

FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
Mint condition example from the Ibanez DCP Series of programmable pedals. Clever Maxon technology in a fugly plastic case. Near mint condition. Box, manuals, AC109 PSU (never been out of its box.) Genuinely scarce and, hence, difficult to set a price. 

Any ideas of a realistic price, please? (i.e. NOT the sort of figures being asked by that Reverb vendor in New Zealand.)
Be seeing you.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30273
    There's your answer: between £70 and £350!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Roll up, roll up. Place your bids. :)
    Be seeing you.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
    The two examples that have actually sold went at 88.90 and 107.75. Both in very clean condition.

BEP in the Netherlands have priced one at 275. They usually overprice by 40%. Realistically, if you want to shift it, then 150 max and accept offers imo.
    Thank you both. I concur that the majority of online asking prices are, at best, speculative and at worst, deluded. (Qu'elle surprise!)

The outer cardboard packaging of my example has a few white patches where the ink has been rubbed away. Hence, to obsessively retentive collectors, NOT ABSOLUTELY mint condition.

Trading for other items of roughly equivalent value is probably the smart option.

Be seeing you.
    Bump
    Be seeing you.