SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Charvel ST Custom HSS Strat

TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
edited February 2021 in Guitars £
Trying to whittle down the collection again...

I've owned this guitar from new (1991) it's never been outside of the house but it does have a few dings. The humbucker gave up the ghost about a year after I bought the guitar, so that was replaced. The chap that replaced it (Don Audio, Chapel Allerton, Leeds - anybody remember him?) found another Charvel pickup cover which he put on (the original humbucker on had one Charvel branded cover), he also rewired the toggle switch.

I know the headstock shape isn't the most attractive, but it's a lovely guitar with a superb neck - very fast. In fact it's pretty much the same neck as was on the Surfcaster I had. The trem is also the same as that on the Surfcaster - with metal roller type nut.

Like I say it does have a couple dings (the biggest is visible in the photo - just above the scratch plate) and some minor fret wear. I don't have the original tremolo arm (in fact I've never had it, the shop I got it from couldn't find it) but it does come with a rather ill-fitting arm.

Guitar weighs: 8.75lbs (~3.9kg)

Complete with hard case.

Looking for £400 and open to trade offers though no amps, acoustics, Les Paul or Strat type guitars - thanks.

We are all Chameleons...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments