SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold hamstead Artist 20 price drop 875!!!

mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 505
edited July 2020 in Amps £
Selling on behalf of my son ...

For sale is my Hamstead Artist 20 - Looking now it’s quite hard to find much info online about this particular amp as they’ve been discontinued but this is what I recall: 

This is the bare bones basic version, mk1 original from 2016. No reverb or tremolo, 2 band EQ and Master/Gain knobs with a bright switch alongside a ‘voice’ switch, which essentially acts as a mid-boost with variable boost levels (switch on the back of the amp – 2dB, 3.5dB and 5dB). Also features switchable triode/pentode mode at 12w and 20w respectively, so in short there’s a lot of flexibility in a simple set up, especially with the footswitch which is included (you will need to supply your own jack cable for this however).

This amp was built for me back in 2016. The one cosmetic issue is a scuff in the tolex on the back, which I actually did in a studio about 3 days after getting it... For most of it’s life it’s been kept in its flight case (included in the price). Despite being plagued with terrible luck on the road with amp/pedal/guitar problems, this amp has never had an issue, which I think is a testament to the workmanship.

I haven’t played it out of the house since the end of 2017, and since then I’ve only played it a handful of times. It deserves to go to someone who will use it.

Looking for £875 including the flight case. Collection from Amersham, Buckinghamshire. I am reluctant to post despite having the flight case as I’ve had issues with this before.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments