SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Comments

• CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    Yep. Very nice. If I had the cash (and the room), I'd be on that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not so much a bargain. The heads are fetching about 900 now and the cabs around 250. So about average.

Cracking amps. I've had 3 if them plus the mkii.

If I ever did originals again I would have another. Just pointless having one for the bedroom only.
    That's news.  Within direct trade possibility for my Stiletto, which is good to know.
  • Lots of amp and kit for the money.. Why would you spend a grand on a Mesa rectifier when you get that lot for the same money seriously good. If I wasn't mk50ii ' d up
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2014
    Depends on which rectifier.

ICBM may well wade in on Trem'o Verbs.  Also my deuce is comparable, IMHO.  The main issues with it are: lack of reverb (which the Tremoverb has) and weight, and there's not a huge difference in the latter.  I like the idea of hand wired though.

Otherwise the MK1 only has one FX loop (only one! haha) and is SS rectified, and I do like my valve recs.

I'd still trade, though, probably. Depends on how it sounds raw, so to speak.

It's gone.