SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Mahogany Acoustic

HeelHeel Frets: 271
edited April 2019 in Acoustics £
Concert size preferred

Budget around £800. 

What have you got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TedTed Frets: 126
    Hi - I am not sure I really want to sell it but I have got 2017 USA made Guild D-20, all mahogany construction, which cost me significantly more than £800. I think it's got a darkly resonant, complex sound but it's a Dreadnaught so you may not be interested.

I've got a 12 string on order from another manufacturer so for financial reasons I might be persuaded to offload the Guild. If you like you can message through this site for more details.
  • HeelHeel Frets: 271
    @Ted Thanks Ted. I’m not down London way for a while but will see if I can try one out somewhere. 
    Ok no hurry
  • birdobirdo Frets: 24
    I ve got an alverez masterworks mfa66shb . Which is a all solid mahogany om / folk size guitar. Lovelty guitar and plenty of change for you. 
    @birdo Thanks! Another one to check out. Looks nice on the demos. 
    Is a good guitar . Got a really nice tone and looks the part. I could do it for £300 with a soft case and delivered if you were interested.
    Yes but what would the resale/residual value of an Alvarez be compared to a Guild USA? I guess it depends whether the OP believes that his guitar should have an investment value.
    Played a load at PMT and ended up with a mahogany GS Mini. Terrific little thing. 
    Nice guitar.