SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL now SOLD

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
edited October 2021 in FX £
Kit-built Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer compressor clone

This is built around a PCB which I painstakingly checked is a full-on clone of the original pedal. The amount of compression is set by the Bias control (originally an internal trimmer) - be aware that setting this too high will cut off all of your signal! The output level is controlled by a mahoosive knob that you can easily operate with a toe on-the-fly if you want. The internal shot should convince you that this is a neat build - this was not my first rodeo! It is true bypass, so there can be an audible click when operating the footswitch.

Sounds particularly good with a Strat - think Dire Straits, Skunk Baxter...

Condition is as per the photos - there is a little nick in the paint just below the footswitch.

£45 delivered in the UK.

ThorpyFX Heavy Water dual boost

As with all Thorpy pedals, this has been built to mil-spec standards. It contains (RHS) the Boost section of the Dane pedal, and (LHS) a gainier and slightly gritty version courtesy of some germanium diodes. Each side has a LOWS control, so you can dial out the bass to prevent flub, or whack it up for those Neil Young moments. It is ideal for goosing the front end of your amp or stacking with other pedals. However, that's not what I need right now, and my pedal shelf is already full.

This is the v2 format, so it takes external power only (no battery option). Boxed with instructions and original bits. There is hook velcro on the base but I can remove this if you prefer.

Save a chunk on the new price - yours for £125 delivered in the UK.
 SOLD

Marshall Vibratrem

Before the likes of Supro came on the market with harmonic tremolo, Marshall beat them to it with the Vibe mode of this pedal. The MODE rotary switch selects between this and regular tremolo. As well as the usual SPEED and DEPTH controls, there is a control for SHAPE which takes the modulating waveform from smooth to choppy. The pedal can be powered from the usual PP3 battery or Boss-type 9V supply (neither included). 

You can read all about it here.

The pedal is fully working and in excellent clean condition, with box and manual.

Yours for £30 delivered in mainland UK.
SOLD

Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer

Bought on a whim, and now something considerably shinier beckons...

7 monophonic synth modes, 2 polyphonic 'wave shape' modes, and 2 touch-wah modes. Designed for bass but also works on guitar too - not so much on very high notes! For best results you need to read the manual (which I can email you) and spend time setting this pedal up.

Condition - very scratched up (the photos are unduly flattering) but all knobs present and correct, and the electronics work fine.

£45 delivered in UK
SOLD locally

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments