SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold.

2»

Comments

• notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    @Kittyfrisk ;

You have obviously tried these guitars.

If no local takers then I will see what boxes and packing stuff I have in the attic to prevent white van man rash. I always prefer local buyer in South Wales or Bristol, if anybody has an issue I'd take it back. In theory it should be @mickeyrob73 who has first choice then??

You would need to arrange a courier but even with that cost I am more than certain you will be happy with the guitar.

If I had the space I wouldn't sell it. I preferred taking that away with me to a hotel than my USA fender. It plays as easily as my USA strat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Sold locally to the goodly Rob who normally plays my guitar recycling centre.
    Apologies to the people who wanted me to post, local is safe.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18378
    Yes, I have an early Revelation RJT-60 with humbuckers rather than the usual P90's. They really are good, but so far under the radar that they might as well be underground. Glad you managed to sell it :+1: 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    Thanks good for that, was almost planning a road trip!