SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Nintendo GameCube // N64 // Gameboy stuff // other retro consoles and games

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2407
    are you just after games or consoles too?

I have a gamecube, still in its box (opened) and a couple of games not doing a right lot. 
    Also PM’d  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump.
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    We're having a clearout - lots of old consoles and games. 

About half the Gamecube games I think can go - I've taken a picture. I suspect there will be more later in the year. Inline doesn't have its book but one of the boxes also has the disc for Spartan Total Warrior.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17XtmxOOr-tsgc5Bur9k1x70J7JhgI1PK/view?usp=drivesdk

Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

dchwhite said:
    We're having a clearout - lots of old consoles and games. 

About half the Gamecube games I think can go - I've taken a picture. I suspect there will be more later in the year. Inline doesn't have its book but one of the boxes also has the disc for Spartan Total Warrior.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17XtmxOOr-tsgc5Bur9k1x70J7JhgI1PK/view?usp=drivesdk

PM’d.
    Bump.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    I have a boxed master system, so unboxed mega drive and loads of games such as altered beast let me know if they are something you're interested in and I'll get some pics 
    I have a boxed master system, so unboxed mega drive and loads of games such as altered beast let me know if they are something you're interested in and I'll get some pics 
    Pm'd.
  • Hello again... So I forgot about this. I am ready for selling!

I have a Nintendo 64 pikachu edition console (blue) with matching controller, spare grey controller (all tested today and working) with a retrotink rad2x and hdmi to hdmi mini cable to plug it all into a modern tv and upscale it. I also have 5 games, carts only, and what I think is the original scart lead but may be wrong. Comes with original Nintendo power supply as well. 

The games are goldeneye, two copies of perfect dark (no idea why), ocarina of time and doom 64. All tested and working and deleted all my old save game files! 

Any interest? Was thinking somewhere around £200 for the lot. 
  • Oh, and pics are coming @beed84! ;
  • I also gave a Sega mega drive 2 but I'm not sure I can let that go, too many fond memories of growing up... 
    Bump
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28035
    edited May 2022
    I've got a handful of Gamecube games on the shelf behind me.

Tales of Vesperia
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pikmin
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 
    Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life
    Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
    Simpson Hit And Run
    Battalion Wars
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Skies Of Arcadia Legends
    SSX3

Also some PS3 games if that's not too modern... 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Power-BeefPower-Beef Frets: 214
    I have a CHUNKY PS2 with the slide tray for the discs, mountain biking game, AND the stationary bike at my parents. It can only "work" through a scart cable on an old TV though, otherwise it comes out all green.

I have about a clutch of other games but really can't remember now. I did have the PlayStation own branded remote control and the infra red sensor, can't promise if we can find it though.
    PM’d chaps.