SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Faith Mini Nomad £150 - Sold

blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
edited October 2019 in Acoustics £
Will get some pics up ASAP. 

Absolute brilliant little guitar made from proper wood, front sides and back Naked series so no gloopy finishes on these models.  

This is has a scar on the front of the guitar which in no way messes with the guitar or playability. 

This has been fully set up with lovely action and really does play itself. Think the pins are ebony upgrades.  Fully electro with an inbuilt tuner so can be plugged in easily.  

I am only selling as i as I have now bought the naked series Neptune which is a mini jumbo style. ( Think I’ll end up all acoustic )

I bought this through eBay a while back and collected myself to ensure the guitar is all good. The original owner was well into acoustics and had all the set up done etc. 

He wanted £220 if I remember correctly , I offered £150 and he accepted as I was collecting.  

I wont accept any lower price than this as it’s a proper bargain. Comes with its own little case.

I am based very close to Manchester and will post but won’t do it all for £150 so add a tenner for postage or come and collect  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments