SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Blackstar Series One 45 £250 *FINAL FINAL PRICE DROP*

What's Hot

Comments

• bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Super reluctant final price drop to £275 cos I need this out of my house. Should go without saying that that price is collection only, all cash no trades blah blah blah. No offers.
  • bump
  • bump
  • That’s a bargain for someone.  If it was smaller, I’d have it like a shot (and I’m only around the corner in Chandlers Ford). 

GLWTS and have a bump on me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I used to have one of these and it sounded great. This price is a steal for someone looking for a great 2x12
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the kind words chaps. It's a ridiculous amount of amp for the money.
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 2208
    If I hadn't recently bought a Laney IRT30 I be very interested. Sorry.
    :-(
  • *Frustrated wrong end of the country bump* 

:( 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1264
    Great amp. Also very lightweight. Remember recording with mine my ex band's EP. Studio owner and sound engineer kinda laughed when I chose to record with the s1 rather than use one of his higher end amps in the studio. And his face when EP was finished and everyone in the studio was very complimentary on the guitar tone.

Emulated out on this is also great for recording. I used it for one of my YT vids if anyone is considering buying the amp.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1462
    KrisGee said:
    Great amp. Also very lightweight. Remember recording with mine my ex band's EP. Studio owner and sound engineer kinda laughed when I chose to record with the s1 rather than use one of his higher end amps in the studio. And his face when EP was finished and everyone in the studio was very complimentary on the guitar tone.

Emulated out on this is also great for recording. I used it for one of my YT vids if anyone is considering buying the amp.
    That was probably the one with Neo speakers chap. This one has the V30's so is a normal weight and sounds a fair bit better for it!

Absolutely brilliant amps these, I gigged one for a year or so and was very impressed how it sounded at all volumes, cracking cleans, lovely Marshall type crunch and loads of gain if you need it. 5 star Music Radar review as well.
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2331
    edited September 2019
    KrisGee said:
    Great amp. Also very lightweight. 
    Only the versions equipped with Neo drivers are lightweight, others are fiendishly heavily sadly.

I regularly change speakers in mine and currently have a pair of Creamback 65s fitted, which add a good 5 - 6kg to the amp's weight compared to when the Neo drivers are fitted.

Great amps though, especially at this price, and I imagine if it wasn't collection only it would have sold a long while ago at that price.
  • Sadly (for me) still available.
  • bump
  • Anyone want a ridiculously cheap amp for Christmas?
  • please buy my amp
    Flea bay?
    If I was in the market I would be very keen....
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Gigged one of these for years.  For some reason they’re not fashionable, but they sound fantastic and are very versatile.  Total bargain at this price
  • HHwarnerHHwarner Frets: 137
    John_A said:
    Gigged one of these for years.  For some reason they’re not fashionable, but they sound fantastic and are very versatile.  Total bargain at this price
    I agree with all of this, If it were a bit more local to me Id snap it up