SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - SUF Classic 1973 Rams Head

What's Hot
JalfreziJalfrezi Frets: 55
edited August 2020 in FX £

All prices including postage, payment by PayPal gift or Bank Transfer.
  • Stomp Under Foot 1973 Rams Head, #24.  - £140 shipped
  • Description from off the web: The ’73 Brick Muff is a must have for Gilmour fans. This is a clone of Kit Rae’s (muff expert) “Gilmour” muff. This has to be the closest muff to Gilmour out there besides an actual ’73. While it has been said to be a cousin to the VRH I can still hear a distinctive difference. It has that dark and gritty kind of tone to it (well darker and grittier than the VRH). It’s one of those muffs that really sets the bar high. Put a delay behind it and you’ll forget about all the other pedals you own.  Matt over at SUF spares no expense making these pedals. The '73 Classic version is made using modern carbon comp resistors, ceramic caps, and 2N5088 transistors, to try and keep it as close to the original as possible....It's very similar to the "violet" Big Muff, sort of a mix of a gritty Ram's Head and a Sovtek Big Muff. Dark, scooped mid tones, smooth grit, and a thick bottom end. The tone is huge and sounds great for crushing power cords.

• Burkey Flatliner - complete with 9v leads, good condition - £Sold

---------------------------------------  GONE  ---------------------------------------
  • Skreddy Pig Mine good condition, boxed - £110 shipped SOLD
  • Foxrox Hot Silicon boxed - £90 shipped SOLD
  • ThorpyFX - SOLD
  • Stone Bender - SOLD
  • Barber UnLtd - SOLD
  • Timeline - SOLD
  • Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret mkIII - good condition, with original box & bag - £80 - SOLD
  • Foxrox Aquavibe - excellent condition - £170 shipped
  • Gigrig Timelord - excellent condition - £40 shipped
  • Tech21 Blonde - good condition, works perfectly - £50 shipped
  • ThroBak Overdrive Boost.  Boxed, Good  condition, sounds great, very versatile pedal £160 shipped. SOLD

my trading feedback HERE
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments