SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Luxxtone Nashville

What's Hot
JohnnyPlectrumJohnnyPlectrum Frets: 334
edited July 2020 in Guitars £

When it comes to selling guitars I'm a bit rubbish. I hate letting them go but my long-suffering wife keeps looking at them hanging on the walls and muttering about moving, packing, not taking them with us, and other such hurtful phrases.

I promise to advertise them and I do. I never promise to actually sell them.

If you want more pics and information on anything, just let me know. If allowed there are more pictures on johnnyplectrum.wordpress.com if not I'm sure I'll be told.

Luxxtone Nashville. Tele Deluxe style. Black over Sea Foam Green. Swamp Ash, 22 frets (6100), maple board with dots.Nut Width: 1 5/8",Radius: 10-14 Compound. Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple, Shape: Machete .78 - .85. Bridge Hardware: Vintage Trem, Bass Pickup: Luxxbucker, Treble Pickup: Luxxbucker Hot Pickup Switching: 3 Way Toggle. Weight: 7lb 12oz Beautiful bit of kit. Un-gigged. With case and COA £2k

PRS DGT Private Stock. Faded Fire Red nitro with red coral and MOP detailing. Macassar Ebony fingerboard. 2009 Joe Knaggs era. Un-marked, Un-gigged wall art. Beautiful in a scary sort of way. £4.5k NOW SOLD

Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe, Roadworn. Healthy C shape neck. With tags and Fender soft case. Discreetly fitted with Graphtec Ghost Piezo system and additional 3 way switch. Chickenhead knob controls piezo volume. Lovely guitar.Has been lightly gigged but you wouldn't know. £950 NOW SOLD

Faith Venus 12 String Trembesi 2015. This has never been out of the house. Barely played, just hung on the wall gathering dust. Complete with Faith hard case. Delightful, quality instrument. £500 NOW SOLD

PRS SC58 Stripped Goldtop, 57/08 pickups, birds. Un-modified, lightly gigged with minimal wear. One small ding by cavity cover. With case and paperwork. 3.7kg  Super and splendid £1500. NOW SOLD

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I don't think I've ever seen black over seafoam before, it's so cool! I won't even think about buying it though, can't let your wife win.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Odd bump but my boy's looking for a KTM Duke 390. Happy to trade for such a thing if it floats anyone's boat! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    Lovely 12 string
  • June bumpette
  • July bumpety bump
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    What’s the neck on the S58? Wide thin/fat?
  • What’s the neck on the S58? Wide thin/fat?
    Pattern summat. I shall check its tag...

• What’s the neck on the S58? Wide thin/fat?
    Pattern summat. I shall check its tag...

Merely pattern as it happens.
  • September bump 
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2350
    What's your policy on UK mainland shipping?
  • StefB said:
    What's your policy on UK mainland shipping?
    Same policy as international shipping.
    Buyer buys goods, chooses courier and I carefully pack and ship based on buyers preference.
    Never let me down so far.
    Collection is obviously preferred and I've been know to drop things off at distant places.
  • Final 2019 bump
  • First 2020 bump with a hint of Covid19