SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Acoustic guitar ~ £300 - Sorted

What's Hot
RazvanRazvan Frets: 0
edited May 2019 in Acoustics £
Thanks for the offers, got a taylor 110e in the end!

Tittle says it all.

Looking for a decent acoustic at around the £300 price point. Don't need any electronics just needs to be something that sounds good and is relatively easy to play. Been playing electric for too long and looking for a nice acoustic sound to relax once in awhile. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 932
    Well it's less than your budget but I have a Tanglewood TW73 parlour sized guitar for sale. It's got some dings on the top but if you don't mind that it's otherwise in good condition - £170. Sounds decent and plays very nicely. Are you in the south east?....because it doesn't have a case so I wouldn't really want to ship it. 

• Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    I have a Sigma J45 copy that’s a pretty good all-rounder that’s got damage to the lower bout bass side. Not pretty but not structural.  £150
  • I have a Taylor GS Mini Mahogany that's in Good condition, feels almost like an electric to play with it's small neck, surprisingly warm sounding for its size. Can only can really upgrade on it if you pay a lot more. Right on your budget of £300 though. No dents/dinks too! Based in Sheffield.  
  • birdobirdo Frets: 24
    Masterworks Alvarez . It's a an all solid mahogany om / 000 size guitar . Comes with catchy name of a " mfa66shb " . I can send you some pics if you like ( can't work out how to add them on here ) . £250. I could possibly find a gig bag for it as well .
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Faith Naked Neptune - All solid woods, no laminated or other wood. £250
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    edited May 2019
    Tanglewood TW15 NS. 
    Bone nut and bridge, Grover tuners, solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. 
    Its a £700 guitar in great nick for £250 plus delivery. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8791
    Yamaha FS720S, folk sized, bit smaller than a dreadnought.  used but all structurally sound.  Also based in that London - no case so would have to hand over.  Say £130.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer