SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Chapman 10 string Stick - SORTED

WoodinblackWoodinblack Frets: 2
edited June 2019 in Basses £
Looking for a 10 string chapman stick, a wooden (not poly) one, preferable made since the 90s, preferably with midi, and preferably in the south west of England, but obviously you can't get too fussy looking for one of those!
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    Have you tried the stickist forum? 

I have a Chapman stick, bloody hard to get to grips with! Haven't picked it up in 10 years now, must get back to it some day ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6385
    Another one ? :o
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • I tried there, not much response going on, and Facebook - been after one for years but I thought as I had the money it was either that or a custom bass, and I just managed to get the basses into single figures!
    so not interested in moving yours on then?

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    I tried there, not much response going on, and Facebook - been after one for years but I thought as I had the money it was either that or a custom bass, and I just managed to get the basses into single figures!
    so not interested in moving yours on then?

Nah, I will get back to it one day, although it frustrated the hell out of me! I used to have two, the other was Poly and weighed a ton. 
  • axisus said:
    Nah, I will get back to it one day, although it frustrated the hell out of me! 
    Fair enough - well, if anyone out there is looking, I have the cash waiting and am looking to get one!
  • Well, seems that I managed to snag one (a railboard in the end).
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14410
    Nice.

Out of interest, what were your objections to polycarbonate? (I can think of a few.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.