SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD USA Guild Custom Shop Orpheum 12-fret Slope Shoulder

What's Hot
xfogxhat1xfogxhat1 Frets: 15
edited July 2019 in Acoustics £
The Orpheum series is the highest quality guitar that Guild has ever produced. Adirondack Red Spruce top and bracing, select Mahogany back and sides and entirely constructed with hot hide glue. This guitar was designed by the legendary Ren Ferguson and was only made for one year (2014), in New Hartford, Connecticut. I am a big fan of Guild and have owned several over the years but this one is in a whole other league. This particular guitar is in near-mint condition. You have to search hard to find signs of use. It comes with the original Guild embossed TKL case and case candy. The only reason I'm selling this is that I am in the market for an electric. Preferably something hollow so I'm open to offers. Shipping is available..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments