Carl's Custom Amps Reverb/Trem Box; Any experiences?

GassageGassage Frets: 30882
I really do fancy one of these to go atop my 5E3.

I've heard Carl's stuff is amazing....

Unless of course someone like @RiftAmps can do?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    I'd love something like this, I'm very much a fan of reverb being a Greeny fan boy. It's a little out of my price range though!
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3137
    tFB Trader
    I currently offer the standalone Reverb unit, and have a Reverb + Harmonic Trem version in the works.
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

edited June 2019
    RiftAmps said:
    I currently offer the standalone Reverb unit, and have a Reverb + Harmonic Trem version in the works.
    @RiftAmps ;;My apologies if this is a bit of a rude question but how much would the Reverb + Harmonic trem unit cost once built please?

Edit: would it also be possible to make the unit match my JTM45 rather than tweed? I quite like the thought of it being decked out in Marshallesque livery.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7764
    Buy the anasounds reverb, it really is beautiful and you can make it fit your pedalboard too. 

• RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3137
    tFB Trader
    zepp76 said:
    RiftAmps said:
    @RiftAmps ;;My apologies if this is a bit of a rude question but how much would the Reverb + Harmonic trem unit cost once built please?

Edit: would it also be possible to make the unit match my JTM45 rather than tweed? I quite like the thought of it being decked out in Marshallesque livery.
    Not sure on pricing yet, they're not cheap to build as essentially just a small guitar amp.

I plan to house it in my own style cabinet, with a range of tolex/grille options.

It's currently #3 on my R&D list, so won't be out in the immediate future
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

RiftAmps said:
    zepp76 said:
    RiftAmps said:

Not sure on pricing yet, they're not cheap to build as essentially just a small guitar amp.

I plan to house it in my own style cabinet, with a range of tolex/grille options.

It's currently #3 on my R&D list, so won't be out in the immediate future
    Thank you for the reply, I look forward to seeing/hearing these when you make them.