A surprisingly great little acoustic guitar, made for and marketed by The Acoustic Centre. http://www.acousticcentre.co.uk/the-acoustic-centre-collection.html
Reflecting the Tony Zemaitis acoustics of yesteryear, the design features will be Marmite for some. All solid wood construction , comfortable neck profile and plays effortlessly. Not a lot of info around about this range, but the one review I found was extremely positive. It has a very discreet little Fishman INK 4 control panel for tuning, bass, middle and treble, sounds very good through an amp.
I stumbled across this little cracker whilst looking for electric guitars at a dealers, and just had to have it. Whilst I enjoy playing it, and its even rich tone (very nice in DADGAD), I have a Lowden and an Avalon which get much more attention, so have decided to let it go.https://i.imgur.com/NrcDfk5.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/omEToQ4.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/Zc36vfh.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/a8Wcmcn.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/CDGwR0F.jpg
spec from web site
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Solid Mahogany Spruce Top...which of course doesnt make sense
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with "Diamonds & Dots" Inlays
- Rosewood Headstock Facing
- Mahogany Bindings
- Heart Shaped Custom Deco Design Soundhole/Rosette
- Early 1800's French Lyre Guitar Style Ebony Bridge
- Chrome Closed-Gear Tuners
- Fishman Under-Saddle Pickup
- Fishman INK 4 Active Preamp
- High Gloss Finish
- Fitted with Elites "Science Of Sound" Acoustic Strings
- Custom Arched Case Included
In as new condition and with a very very nice fitted hard case.
£395 collected from Dunstable or Chesham ( 9 to 5). will consider posting at insured cost.