SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: a few bits & pieces

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4160
edited November 2019 in Misc £
I've been having a clearout and found a few bits that I don't need any more:

2 Floyd Rose arms (threaded collar type). One black, one dark gunmetal chrome - NOW SOLD

2 DiMarzio cliplock straps - one is brand new in box, unopened. The other has been used, but it's in good condish; with the screws for Gibson-style guitars - NOW SOLD

Skullcandy Grind corded headphones, in blue - NOW SOLD
I bought these for playing late at night but they're horrible as studio headphones. Sound great for music though, much better than the usual Skullcandy bass-fest. I have bluetooth earbuds for that though, so these have been sitting on my shelf for a few months. I'll include a cable, adapter and a Sennheiser bag to keep it all in.

D'addario strings - NOW ALL SOLD

I can post any of this for a couple of quid extra, or you're welcome to collect from me in Ashingdon, Essex
Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments