Source audio True spring reverb

zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
As a lover of reverb I can't believe I've only just come across this pedal, it sounds gorgeous! And the tremolo is rather lush too! What a pedal, anyone have/had one?

Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6626
    It's absolutely fucking brilliant. You need to spend about an hour setting it up for the first time to how you want it via the neuro app and get the switch for activating the tremolo and then it's set it and forget it with 3 easy to change presets and more if you want to fanny about with it. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • markvmarkv Frets: 459
    Yeah, I had one. The spring reverb sounds are amazing and - if you like tweaking - there's an astonishing amount of variation. If I remember rightly, there's about 11 reverb types, but in each of those you can change the number of springs, type of springs, pre-delay, modulation on the reverb etc etc etc. Mind-boggling stuff ... with the downside that, if you're not the type who likes this much fine control, it might do your head in.

I moved it on though, 
    mainly because it helped me realise that despite how good the spring reverb sounds are, what I actually love is plate reverb. What did I get instead, you ask? I got the Valhalla VintageVerb plugin, which is awesome.
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Missed that one as well. looks great and just what I’m currently after.
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    This place seems to be doing them at £169 whereas everywhere else is around £219

https://www.coolshop.co.uk/product/source-audio-true-spring-reverb-guitar-effect-pedal/AH6Q7K/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp8zG3rfO4gIV7bvtCh03tg3zEAQYASABEgL7qPD_BwE

I've never used them so don't know how reliable they are as a seller, tempting though.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.