SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Ltd Edition - SOLD

What's Hot
StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 74
edited July 2019 in Amps £
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Ltd Edition

This is a special edition of these great amps that had a limited run released around 2012. It's in what they called a chocolate tweed finish, and has a Jensen speaker rather than the standard issue one. This is a really lovely amp that has served me very well over the last 5 years or so. Am only selling it as I haven't used it for quite a while since getting the Helix. Had a service and re-valve a year or so ago and it's in immaculate condition.

Has the well documented great Fender cleans, masses of headroom, and is a great platform for pedals. Comes with footswitch and Fender cover.

Collection only from the Aylesbury area, or will meet half-way within reasonable distance.

£350

-

Yamaha DXR10 active speaker *** NOW SOLD ***

Pics here:  https://imgur.com/a/367gKCJ

Having a bit of a gear cull at the moment, and so this Yamaha DXR10 is now up for sale along with my amp.

Have gigged with this and the Helix for over a year now and it's rock solid, bloody loud, and a perfect companion for any of the current modelling units such as Helix, Kemper and the like. Loads of info and reviews for these units out there on the internet. Rightly so, they are rated right up there as one of the default choices for FRFR solutions.

Comes with Thomann cover and is in immaculate condition.

Collection only from the Aylesbury area, or will meet half-way within a reasonable distance.

£300

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments