What has annoyed you today?

What's Hot
I’ll start. 

Im sitting on a train, the 20:00 to Bristol Temple Meads from Paddington. At 19:59 someone decided to sit next to me. At 20:00 he decided to take his shoes off. At 20:01he opened his Leon bag, and started to eat some awful veggie concoction that smells of raw beetroot. I’m now waiting for the nail clippers to come out... 
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ronnybronnyb Frets: 1742
    Shouldn't this be in BCD 'shit that boils etc'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
    ronnyb said:
    Shouldn't this be in BCD 'shit that boils etc'
    Where is BCD? I’ve not been able to locate it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7076
    What's a Leon bag?
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    tony99 said:
    What's a Leon bag?
    Fast food for tree huggers. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14034
    tFB Trader
    I’ll start. 

Im sitting on a train, the 20:00 to Bristol Temple Meads from Paddington. At 19:59 someone decided to sit next to me. At 20:00 he decided to take his shoes off. At 20:01he opened his Leon bag, and started to eat some awful veggie concoction that smells of raw beetroot. I’m now waiting for the nail clippers to come out... 
    sorry - did not no it was you  - do you want me to move to another seat 
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I’ll start. 

sorry - did not no it was you  - do you want me to move to another seat 
    Yes please, and if you can stop watching the cricket on my iPad I’d appreciate that too.  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 660
    Everything and everyone. How's that for starters?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6838
    I woke up on time but got lazy and stayed in bed til the last minute.. thus failing to have enough time to take a dump before work... 

The upside is I can enjoy it in full this evening with no time constraints.. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12255
    In all honesty I've spent several hours in the car listening to stories about dday. Nothing has seemed to matter all that much. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Lots of things... But I got through the day without taking it out on anyone, regardless of how much they deserved it. 
    I'm calling that a victory. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MLten80MLten80 Frets: 162
    edited June 2019
    good one, need a vent occasionally..

so, smarmy little graduate shit (we get your clever, do u have to rub everyone's nose in it?) & having to show another frankly uninterested newman the basics

technology fails at work & home ..... (clever ass it boff ruined a week's worth of twiddling with new system at work, nice one neek)

whingeing mrs (enough said rly)

had beer/food/smoke so all is well until tomorrow 
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    Customer's who call for help, but then don't accept the help you're trying to give them. To be fair, this is a daily occurrence I've grown accustomed to. Although it annoys me, I find it mildly amusing too.
    grownups who cant poo at work ;) 

(jokes skunkwerx,  the loos at our place are worse than the local meatmarket)
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476
    mrs f's nurse. All the nurses she's had so far have been brilliant, but today's nurse seemed to spend more time sat at the nurses station filling in paper work and not doing the more important stuff. Like, for example, making sure mrs f had adequate pain relief, She's been prescribed oxycodone, as she doesn't tolerate morphine very well, it's been working brilliantly, and the consultant and the pain nurse said she could have it every 2 hours. But the nurse today decided otherwise and each time she asked for it, the nurse questioned her on why. Bearing in mind she had a 9 hour operation only on friday and has an 18'' wound across her belly held together with staples. She was even being arsey handing out some paracetomol, in the end Mrs f went over 7 hours with no pain relief at all. I ended up talking to the ward sister and asked her is this was policy. Oddly enough, Sammy popped up 2 mins later with some pain relief. 
    Thankfully, they discharged her this evening, so can now take her pain relief when she needs it. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuego said:
    mrs f's nurse. All the nurses she's had so far have been brilliant, but today's nurse seemed to spend more time sat at the nurses station filling in paper work and not doing the more important stuff. Like, for example, making sure mrs f had adequate pain relief, She's been prescribed oxycodone, as she doesn't tolerate morphine very well, it's been working brilliantly, and the consultant and the pain nurse said she could have it every 2 hours. But the nurse today decided otherwise and each time she asked for it, the nurse questioned her on why. Bearing in mind she had a 9 hour operation only on friday and has an 18'' wound across her belly held together with staples. She was even being arsey handing out some paracetomol, in the end Mrs f went over 7 hours with no pain relief at all. I ended up talking to the ward sister and asked her is this was policy. Oddly enough, Sammy popped up 2 mins later with some pain relief. 
    Thankfully, they discharged her this evening, so can now take her pain relief when she needs it. 
    I retract my whining. Hope the recovery goes well. 
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24793
    People who using the phonetic alphabet. Tango Whisky Alpha Tangos - each and every one one of them....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
    Cold caller from a telecoms company called me twice in ten minutes trying to sell my work telecoms.  I get quite a lot of these and I find they vary drastically in quality as salesmen.

This guy didn't get to the end of his pitch on the first call as I cut him off, and his boss had obviously told him to call back and finish, so assuming his boss was listening I told him they would never get the opportunity as the industry was too competitive to put up with sales methods I dislike, and I was a bit brusque.

I felt cruel, but they didn't call back a third time.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476
    VimFuego said:
    I retract my whining. Hope the recovery goes well. 
    thanks, though pain is temporary, selfish assholes are sadly in almost limitless quantity, 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

VimFuego said:
    Ok, that just about beats Beetrootburgergate. 
    edited June 2019
    aye, snivelling little shits & people who wont go home when ill as fuck seem like nothing in comparison 
     wish her a speedy recovery