SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB cheap drum machine

What's Hot
Something like the Zoom RT123, something very easy to use would be preferred. 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NPPNPP Frets: 236
    edited June 2019
    what's cheap? I have an old Boss Dr Rhythm available

• joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    NPP said:
    what's cheap? I have an old Boss Dr Rhythm available
    £20 - 50. How easy is the Boss to use? 
    Bump - something simple and playable live like the Zoom RT 123 would be good - pads to be able to play the 'kit', and the ability to record it. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    NPP said:
    I have an old Boss Dr Rhythm available
    What model is it?
    Be seeing you.
  • gibbo666gibbo666 Frets: 24
    Hi,

I just saw your ad.  I have a Cubeat.  Come across them?  Highly recommended when I bought it last year, but it's incompatible with my recording system, so the box was opened , I looked at it, and closed the box again.

Cheers!

Clive.

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4085
    The alesis ones always seem to be going cheap. Did you know CEX sell drum machines online and have shops all over the country . You get a 2 year warranty too
    I just did a search on CEX and they have some from zoom , korg and boss ranging from about £40 to £50 .
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    you got an ipad or similar ?  tonnes of apps - some very good quality ones and cheap as cheeps :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    JMP220478 said:
    you got an ipad or similar ?  tonnes of apps - some very good quality ones and cheap as cheeps :-)
    I'm looking for something more 'analog' - something I can run through my guitar pedals and into the Zoom R8, with nice physical touch-sensitive buttons. 

I just did a search on CEX and they have some from zoom , korg and boss ranging from about £40 to £50 .
    Cheers, I remember them stocking pedals so will have a look. 

JMP220478 said:
    Well said man, there is an outstanding one called funkbox and you can get some of the most iconic sounding machines from the 80s on it . It’s real cool and fun to just mess with even plus you can connect it with midi I think too and audiobus
    joetele said:
    JMP220478 said:
    I'm looking for something more 'analog' - something I can run through my guitar pedals and into the Zoom R8, with nice physical touch-sensitive buttons. 

Cheers, I remember them stocking pedals so will have a look. 

I have bought all sorts from them from macs ,iPad, iPhone, to cameras , usb sticks ,hard drives , midi keyboard controllers etc plus there’s one in my town where I can return stuff to
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 598
    I’ve got a Roland r5 if you can stretch to £75?