SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

HK Actors active PA & Stagelok modular stage

HK Actors for sale, not the crappier DX ones, the old solid workhorses.

4 tops
4 subs

They've been our venue speakers for just over a year now with zero hassles. We're ceiling mounting and we're only a 300 cap low ceiling venue.. they're just a pain in the arse to ceiling mount.

some have pink paint on, some have been painted with Tuffcab, one sub has a wonky volume/gain knob but functions as should. 4 looks amazing, 4 others look slightly scruffy but HKs are solid workhorses.

never blown, tripped or acted up in anyway.

You can see/hear them at;

www.facebook.com/thelondonstone/videos

Spec;
https://hkaudio.com/produkt/a-c-t-o-r/

£1700 for the whole lot - so you're essentially getting a 2nd set for £100 looking at the going rate.

If it can handle Goldie lookin' chain with headroom they're doing something right.

++++

Next, We've now had the budget to install a perma-stage (the reason behind the revamp) so our amazingly reliable Stagelok is up for grabs. This cost me about £2800 with an additional 2 extra panels/brackets for £280 each. This gives you a solid 12 meter/2 stage. It's solid, doesn't boom and takes about 20 minutes to pack out. Comes in its wheelie dollie which also includes barriers. All packs away super neat.

Its been used but not abused. The only bad bit is one of the bolts has sprung out but it still locks and functions with no issues. Provides a nice, stable flat surface.

again, bespoke British made from steel and marine ply. Comes in 1x1 meter segments 30cm height.

https://www.portablefloormaker.co.uk/stage-furniture/

how to deploy;

£1,200

If interested please contact my Bar venue page directly and I can send all the photos, this is an utter pain in the arse to upload etc on here.

Offers accepted as long as they're not silly.

Collection from Staines

www.facebook.com/thelondonstone

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom