SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: D&M Drive Ltd Green Edtn, TS9, JHS AT +, Hamstead Odyssey

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
edited August 2019 in FX £
Getting rid of a few hangers on that have left the board in recent months to not return. All prices include insured special delivery  postage.

Paul Cochrane Tim Pedal - Absolutely lovely, couple of chips, but just not exactly what I was looking for, no box, velcro on back. £240 NOW £220 SOLD

Lt Edition 'Green' D&M drive - Love the boost on this but the gain side, not so much. Since I've got a JHS Prestige boost this one has become surplus to requirements - Boxed, bit of tape residue on the back, will try and remove it before sending - £200 Now £185, now £170 SOLD

Federic Effects Golden Eagle - Well used, but works great no box. £65 SOLD

Ibanez TS9 - No words needed, used, good condition, boxed - £60

Hudson Sidecar - Pretty much new - Sounded great in Mansons when I tried it out, but can't find a spot on my big board for it. Boxed - £140 now £125 (Sold on eBay)

JHS AT+ - Recently bought here from Kebabkid - Great pedal, but the band I'm joining calls for something else, so it has no place with me at the mo. £150 Now £140 SOLD

Hamstead Odyssey - Almost a jack of all trades, you can get most sounds out of it. Unfortunately I've covered this off with other options for now. It's also seriously loud....I mean...Seriously! £165 Now £160 - SOLD

EQD Hoof - I'm buying the Hoof Reaper, which is the only reason this one is going. Bought new last year from Project Music in Exeter, Used but not gigged. Killer pedal. £135 SOLD

All pedals will be securely shipped and given a good clean before sending. I can post on day of payment if received before 2pm in most cases.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments