SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Bare Knuckle Mississippi Queens, price drop, now ready to post!

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited July 2019 in Parts £

1) Mississippi Queen set, £135 £125 delivered.

Humbucker sized P90 set. Now removed from the guitar (previously advertised before I took them out). 7.7k bridge, 6.9k neck. The 2 conductor cable is partially covered in shrink wrap for protection but it is still the original braided cable underneath. 17cm wire on the bridge, 24cm on the neck, and this type of cable is easily extended.

Also included: a spare set of covers. The enamel began to flake off the originals (not from heavy use; this is just a known issue with BK enamel covers), so I changed them. The new covers are immaculate and made no change to the tone that I could detect). Original covers are here, and are included in the sale:

£135 delivered in the UK.

2) VHII, £70 delivered. SOLD on eBay.

You probably know what this is: Van Halen-tastic bridge pickup. It's really a slightly hot PAF with asymmetrical coils, so it's a sweet sounding and versatile pickup. Had it in one of my main gigging guitar for nearly 15 years and just fancy a change. Still sounds awesome. This is the 2-conductor, long leg version.

Some surface rust on the polepieces as you can see. It's been repotted but otherwise untouched. Comes in a Bare Knuckle box which mistakenly has a Mule sticker on it, but this is definitely a VHII (reads 8.9k).

£70 delivered in the UK.

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    Bump
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    Out-of-the-guitar-and-price-dropped bump