SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Matrix FR10p FRFR speaker cabinet with Hot Cover £230

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited July 2019 in Amps £
Ideal for your with your Kemper/Helix/AxeFX/Amplifire, here is a fantastic lightweight passive speaker cab. I need an active monitor for my setup, hence the sale, but this is a superb sounding bit of kit. You can carry it with one hand yet it'll keep up happily with your drummer.

300 watts, 10" driver, 9kg, 52x30x30cm. Full info here.

Also included, a Hot Covers padded cover, RRP £41. This is unused (I ordered it then never did a gig with the FR10p because, like I said, I need an active monitor), but a bit creased from being in storage. It's this one.

£295, £260 £230 delivered to Fretboarders (assumes PPG or bank transfer)

Pics:

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    Bump
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
    Payday bump and price drop, now £260 delivered. Local pickup in Bristol also an option.
    Bump
    Price drop to £230, cut-me-own-throat etc.
    Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump, someone make me an offer on this.
  • Up again