SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Friedman BE50 - or possibly a BE100

What's Hot
dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
edited July 2019 in Amps £
I'm currently in the process of selling 3 amps to condense into 1 Friedman BE, preferably a BE50, 2 of which are going this week so I'm looking to buy a BE50 in the very near future.
Are there any currently available? Preferably around Yorkshire/Manchester or Liverpool so I can collect it.

I might consider a BE100 as I'm going to be totally amp-less soon but I'd prefer the BE50 for the Buxom Betty clean channel ideally.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 445
    I knew it Dom!
    P.s. you can't have mine.
    Chris.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    wizbit81 said:
    I knew it Dom!
    P.s. you can't have mine.
    Chris.
    Haha might have to send you a daily message... “can I have it now?”... “how about now?”
    Seriously looking forward to finding one though after hearing the demos and your thoughts on it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    I might be persuaded to sell my BE100.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • Dont rule out the SS100 either -great clean channel...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    edited June 2019
    out of all of them the be50 was by far my fave , the jj 100  is also an excellent amp but the be50 is so versatile and not a bad sound in it, i found the be100s a bit muffled 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 445
    Sent you a message.