Marshall RF-1 Reflector Reverb?

What's Hot
BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
Anyone got/owned one of these, any good?

There's one on Reverb for £34 and i'm tempted.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    When they work, these Marshall pedals are all really good (check amazon for good prices too) - sadly I've had a couple where they eventually turn on but no sound comes from the pedal. A known fault apparently, common in the early runs I think? 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 121
    edited June 2019
    I’ve got one for sale on here. I’ll get the link in a sec.

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/158325/fs-mxr-tc-electronic-and-marshall-pedals#latest
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7732
    I have one on each board. Decent overall sounds but Spring 2 is the standout IMO. I use it as an always on hybrid spring/room sound that blends nicely with whatever you play. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 850
    Yes I got one when they were £35 on ebay a year or 2 ago.
    Excellent pedal for the money, I use one of the spring settings.
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31368
    Yep, it's my simple, go-to reverb pedal for using with non reverb amps and it sounds great. 

I usually bung it in the loop of my Jet City or borrowed amps, and it turns a Pignose into a surf monster. 
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    edited June 2019
    Thanks, I'll pm you.
  • longilongi Frets: 95
    joetele said:
    When they work, these Marshall pedals are all really good (check amazon for good prices too) - sadly I've had a couple where they eventually turn on but no sound comes from the pedal. A known fault apparently, common in the early runs I think? 
    That's my experience of them too. Unreliable. I've had two and both would randomly stop working while it was switched on
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    longi said:
    joetele said:
    That's my experience of them too. Unreliable. I've had two and both would randomly stop working while it was switched on
    I usually buy broken pedals to fix up so i'll be a change to buy a good one that breaks! :)