SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Suhr Classic T Antique Blonde Roasted Maple Neck

What's Hot
JackGriffithsJackGriffiths Frets: 54
edited June 2020 in Guitars £
Hi folks,

I'm in two minds about this sale as I love this guitar and have used it as one of my main instruments since I bought it back in 2015. It is an incredibly versatile workhorse instrument and straddles the line between the classic, vintage Tele tones and a thicker, more modern voice very well. I am inclined to believe this is a 2014 model as it still has the coveted roasted maple neck and does not have the SSCII silent single coil system. As good as the newer models are, I feel this spec is a little closer to the original Fender designs and the 'Suhr' magic touch just enhances that character.

The Antique series features a light ageing treatment from the factory but, as mentioned, I have played this guitar as a primary live and recording instrument for almost four years so I have subtly added to some of the wear marks on the body over time. This is natural relicing at its best!

If you'd like any more info on this wonderful guitar, please let me know. You can find a full photo album here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGv6diUG7Vh3KjoE7

I'm looking for £2,000 £1850 for this - the current iteration of this guitar will retail for closer to £3k and no longer features the gorgeous roasted maple neck. This guitar also comes with its original Suhr padded gig bag. 

Thanks for looking,

Jack
2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments