Massive X just dropped!! Finally!

cant wait to give this a spin, currently trying to fix the kids bikes so if anyone can report back before me then please do!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BodBod Frets: 1298
    I'm excited to hear what it can do.  I'm holding out for Komplete 13 before I splash the cash on it, but it's going to be hard to resist.
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    Playing with it now.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • yeah so..... WOW

Just going through the presets I could tell this thing sounds the way I wish I could make Massive 1 sound

The level of detail is incredible. It really breathes.

Going to grab a few beers and start digging into what this thing is capable of over the weekend. I also cant wait to start hearing what other guys do with it one records. 
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    yeah so..... WOW

Just going through the presets I could tell this thing sounds the way I wish I could make Massive 1 sound

The level of detail is incredible. It really breathes.

Going to grab a few beers and start digging into what this thing is capable of over the weekend. I also cant wait to start hearing what other guys do with it one records. 
    I was just about to say something similar.  After going through the presets, I think I could use this in my guitar based music, whereas the previous version seemed more suitable for electronic stuff and I never really bothered with it. There is quite a lot going on under the hood though..

If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7959
    Had a very quick play, it seemed cool but I need to spend time learning the interface so I can use it quickly.  Up until now I've mostly been using Serum tbh.
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    I have listened to some to the YouTube play throughs.. To me, the presets are alot more usable compared to the original massive. Simpler but better sounding. I know that it can be programmed any way you want but the presets on the original massive don't sound great if I'm honest.