SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fractal AxeFX II(Sold), RAC12 (Sold) and MFC-101 Mk1 footswitch (Sold)

What's Hot
mrkbmrkb Frets: 6793
edited August 2019 in FX £

Great condition Fractal AXEFXII Mk2 with fxunits RAC12 multi controller, that allows access to loads of parameters very quickly, and MFC-101 Mk1 foot controller with glow kick tags and 20ft CAT5 cable for footswitch. Has sat in a rack unit all its life, so in great condition.

£1500 ono

Willing to split:-

Axe FXII £1050 - SOLD!

MFC-101 £300 - Sold!

RAC12 £150 - Sold!

Happy to meet up within 75 miles of Northampton.

https://i.imgur.com/fJasGIU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0n6LcZ3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/At7VTm0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZyxHvZJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3ZK3MGY.jpg

Karma......
Ebay mark7777_1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6793
    Updated photos - have more I can send if needed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Make your Weekend, snap this up!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Willing to split if needed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • How much would you sell the axe fx 2 for on its own ? And would you consider posting it ?
    very interested 

Dan
    How much would you sell the axe fx 2 for on its own ? And would you consider posting it ?
    very interested 

Dan
    Hi Dan,
    Yes I’ll post within the UK. I’d sell the Axe FX2 for £1100 posted/couriered.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • At that price I’d rather wait for and buy the FM3 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I’m visiting Hertford tomorrow if that sways anyone’s decision.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    At that price I’d rather wait for and buy the FM3 
    That’s less than 50% of the price when new, so I’m not sure how low you were expecting. If you’re happy to wait until next year and pay more for the FM3 for less CPU power (it has about the same CPU power as the AX8, so can’t run dual amps or cabs) then that’s Ok.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkb said:
    That’s less than 50% of the price when new, so I’m not sure how low you were expecting. If you’re happy to wait until next year and pay more for the FM3 for less CPU power (it has about the same CPU power as the AX8, so can’t run dual amps or cabs) then that’s Ok.
    Firstly thanks for letting me know when they will release the FM3 as nobody else knew when i looked at the various forums,
    I won,t be paying more as it will cost 1000 uk pounds, and yes i happy to wait for a product with a warranty, better amp modelling and a much nicer interface.

GLWS

Willing to split:-

Axe FXII £1050

MFC-101 £300

RAC12 £150

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    Well, the FM3 will be a minimum of £1300 according to G66 and gawd knows how much an FC12 will be so if I may say so that’s a very fair price indeed and no, the Fx3 does nott sound appreciably better than the Fx2, I should know as I’ve had both 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepy said:
    Well, the FM3 will be a minimum of £1300 according to G66 and gawd knows how much an FC12 will be so if I may say so that’s a very fair price indeed and no, the Fx3 does nott sound appreciably better than the Fx2, I should know as I’ve had both 
    1200/1300 euro's , euros are completely different to pounds in case you didn't know, i won't need a FC12 at all, its entirely possible to use the unit as it is, and your opinion on the difference in sound is just that, an opinion and one not shared by the vast majority of people on the Fractal forum.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    sweepy said:
    1200/1300 euro's , euros are completely different to pounds in case you didn't know, i won't need a FC12 at all, its entirely possible to use the unit as it is, and your opinion on the difference in sound is just that, an opinion and one not shared by the vast majority of people on the Fractal forum.
    Too true that we all have our own opinion, the G66 lists as Euros=£ so yes, £1300: to have the functionality of the MFC101 you will need the FC12 so it does bear comparison, all worth it to pray at the altar of Cliff ;)
  • grammargrammar Frets: 27
    That's a great price for a pro rig.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grammargrammar Frets: 27
    mrkb said:

He wants it for 500quid now the FM3 is coming lol
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Axe FXII - Sold!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • It's pretty shitty commenting in the way you have on someone's FS thread, @Danbottomburp, just saying.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    It's pretty shitty commenting in the way you have on someone's FS thread, @Danbottomburp, just saying.
    Cheers Jonathan, I gave up on him as a tyre kicker a while ago. Anyway the Axe FX has sold so I can’t cut him a deal now !

Anyone need a MFC101 foot controller?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • grammar said:
    mrkb said:

He wants it for 500quid now the FM3 is coming lol
    Stop projecting man, it's pathetic! 

It's pretty shitty commenting in the way you have on someone's FS thread, @Danbottomburp, just saying.
    I couldn't care less what your opinion is to be honest, speaking the truth is a big no no these days apparently, too many snowflakes around.
  • GiacomoGiacomo Frets: 14
    @Danbottomburt they are right, believe it or not that's market price

If you don't want to pay for it go and buy a boss katana instead 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom