Collings OM2H Torrefied 2017 Valuation Help

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2040
I have been offered one of these in mint condition as part exchange against my Martin D28. Probably wouldn’t be a guitar I would keep for myself so trying to determine how easy it would be to sell and for how much to see if it’s a good option.

Normally find it easy enough to gauge values from online but finding this one a bit tricky due to the Torrefied top. Anyone have a good handle on what these are likely to fetch?

Better yet anyone want to buy one  =)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2040
    @jellyroll Yep my thinking was around the £3k mark based on that but have seen some OM2H models that sold £2500-£2800 although not torrefied and different years etc so I am not clued up on all the variables. Its out of my comfort zone a little, don't normally deviate from Gibson or Martin when it comes to acoustics and my main concern would be whether or not I could sell it on easy enough. 

Cheers
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    I'd guess that at £2,500 you'd have your hand snapped off but if you wanted £3,000 you'd have to hold out for a while. Difficult market for sellers at the moment - as I know to my personal cost!
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    jellyroll said:
    I'd guess that at £2,500 you'd have your hand snapped off but if you wanted £3,000 you'd have to hold out for a while. Difficult market for sellers at the moment - as I know to my personal cost!
    ^ what he said - if taking for a quick turnaround sale then just put it up for what it "owes" you on the deal - if that's 3k then allow for it to take a while - if's 2k then expect to be sorted quickly 
    Red ones are better. 
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2040
    @TimmyO @jellyroll ;

Thanks for the input guys I’m confident I know what it would take for me to deal balls in the other guys court.

Cheers