Hxfx question...

AidanspaghettiAidanspaghetti Frets: 850
Hi all,
Thinking of getting the Hxfx for fx obviously but also for amp switching... planning to use it to simultaneously switch a Marshall Satriani via midi and a ceriatone ots by remote jack.
Stereo fx would be cool but will i lose thT option by using the remote switching?

Any major issues with the midi switching amp channels (I am a midiot - so hopefully murphy proof).
Or is it the full helixid need foe the extra loops? (I had a Helix LT but before these amps).

Sorry if its a noob question :)

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shuikitshuikit Frets: 224
    As long as you don't put a mono fx after your stereo fx then it will be stereo.  On full Helix you can pair up the loop send/returns to make them stereo, which I would presume you can do on the hxfx also, that's for if you wanted to put a stereo fx in the loop.

Not sure about midi as I don't use it, but it certainly sounds like it would be okay. 
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1269
    JVM has a great midi implementation, idiot proof and very easy to program with a midi switcher. I used mine with various units, no problems at all.