Rammstein @ MK

What's Hot
sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
Saw @thorpyFX 's Insta post, and wondered how many other tFBoarders were there? 

What an incredible show.

The locals must have thought the stadium was actually on fire!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993

As requested I tried to refrain from taking photos/ videos. But had to get a couple!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • maraudermarauder Frets: 133
    A friend was working security, and in a position where she got to see the whole show.

Yesterday she wasnt into metal, today she is, and now understands. 30 years late.

I’ve seen them 4 times, much prefer them inside in the dark.  Summer outside events lose a bit of the spectacle, too light at the start.

i’ll watch it on youtube, crazy people filming the whole show, watching through a viewfinder.

• richhrichh Frets: 449
    Yes, I was there - absolutely amazing!

I saw them at Download in 2016, which was great, but this was even better for me. I managed to get into the 2nd row from the front, just off centre, and the heat from the pyro was unbelieveable!

I feel pretty rough today, but thanks to industrial levels of caffeine, hot baths and clearing out ear wax, am gradually easing back into the land of the living.  Thank Christ it is a Sunday when I can hopefully totally chill out.

I'm tempted to try to get tickets for the 2020 tour, if tickets are still available, but the locations are not ideal for me.

For those who have not yet seen Rammstein live, it is a bucket list thing!  Check them out before you check out.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    Had an AMAZING gig , pretty much the perfect location being 10 minutes from my inlaws who looked after the kids. A real birthday treat. anyway, i couldn't resist getting some pictures.... just had to. here are the ones i'm most proud of so far.

https://i.imgur.com/fW5CQy4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZUgDHqw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lHcvMQ6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MEmwriJ.jpg

It really was a tour de force. For me though the best bit was that they played a lot of their new album.... usually these things aren that popular but because the new album is so good it went down well with everyone. AND where we were sat is was F**KING LOUD.... 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @ThorpyFX those are amazing photos, thanks for posting!

I assume these are from a good quality camera, not a SmartPhone?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    richh said:
    @ThorpyFX those are amazing photos, thanks for posting!

I assume these are from a good quality camera, not a SmartPhone?
    Thankyou very much. Yup they were taken on a SONY A7III with a Sony 24mm F1.4 Lens. I didn’t film the show, cos that would have been rude but I knew I wanted to capture some of the theatre for posterity. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4436
    Seen them twice at Download, but you only get part of the show there.  This was something else.

Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
    That looks incredible. I have serious jealousy right now.
  • BluebeardBluebeard Frets: 228
    Incredible from the first drum stroke onwards. Surprised that any of the band members still have hair after watching that. Easily one of the best gigs I have ever been to.
  • MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
    I have to admit, I've never liked Rammstein (owned Mutter years ago, and never really got on with it, so didn't persevere).  However, a quick Google brought up the Radio video on YouTube, which is ace.
    Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/
  • Ace band. Seen them a couple of times and they're absolutely brilliant.

And brutal. The tones are HUGE. Dual recs at their best. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23930
    I really wanted to go but I had a gig myself earlier that day.

Very jealous!
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4423
    Looks epic. I want to see them and listen to new album.
  • BGGBGG Frets: 688
    New album is mega. 
    #thebatesmotelband
  • BluebeardBluebeard Frets: 228
    Been listening to the new album a lot since the gig. The vocals on Puppe are intense. I keep getting looks for singing things like "Radio Mein Radio" and "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alla" at work.

Sounds like they are coming back for more shows in 2020

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    Bluebeard said:
    Been listening to the new album a lot since the gig. The vocals on Puppe are intense. I keep getting looks for singing things like "Radio Mein Radio" and "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alla" at work.

Sounds like they are coming back for more shows in 2020

You seen a translation of puppe ? Makes sense why it's sung with so much angst 
    Another date for your diaries - Coventry, 20th June - get your tickets quick guys this will sell out fast!

I've got my tickets - see you in Coventry...