Prosecutors unseal sex trafficking charges against Jeffrey Epstein

What's Hot
FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
edited July 2019 in Off Topic
Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy financier and registered sex offender, was charged by federal prosecutors in New York for allegedly abusing dozens of female minors at his Manhattan and Florida homes, court documents unsealed on Monday show.

//www.axios.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-sex-trafficking-charges-70f7e3aa-34e6-48fb-8b5d-d879a21a6d21.html

What we know: The Jeffrey Epstein indictment

https://www.axios.com/jeffrey-epstein-indictment-d7e7e7b8-faf1-4af0-b117-c8765b493460.html

Who knows where this one is going to go, there is talk of presidents, a well-known prime minister and royalty.
If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    On past history we know that @Freebird will be staunch in his defence of this entitled scumbag. ;)
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    this one, if true (allegedly etc) has the potential to make the Saville thing look like a vicars tea party. Gonna be some squeaky bums over the next few months and years. Can't wait to see who he throws under the bus to reduce his sentence, 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited July 2019
    JezWynd said:
    On past history we know that @Freebird will be staunch in his defence of this entitled scumbag.
    Anybody messing around with kids need to feel the full force of the law, no matter who they are.

Rumour has it he was video taping everybody and lots of names are involved. The case is being run by the anti-corruption department, so possible blackmail? He certainly got off very lightly last time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26985
    VimFuego said:
    this one, if true (allegedly etc) has the potential to make the Saville thing look like a vicars tea party. Gonna be some squeaky bums over the next few months and years. Can't wait to see who he throws under the bus to reduce his sentence, 
    He won’t need to if he gets a presidential pardon...
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    VimFuego said:
    He won’t need to if he gets a presidential pardon...
    don't be silly, the POTUS would have to be a complete moron with absolutely no grasp on reality to do something like that.

oh wait.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
    edited July 2019
    JezWynd said:
    On past history we know that @Freebird will be staunch in his defence of this entitled scumbag.
    Not at all funny

Bye!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Well, well, Barr has decided he doesn't want to recuse himself from this one.

Maybe it'll all go away...
  • goldtop said:

This will go places. And you will eat yet MORE humble pie when Trump is not implicated and all your favourite left-wing democrats are.

Bye!

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
    edited July 2019
    goldtop said:

This will go places. And you will eat yet MORE humble pie when Trump is not implicated and all your favourite left-wing democrats are.
    Nonces could exist in any political position. They should all be accountable for their actions whatever. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    goldtop said:

I don't believe anyone is saying Trump is implicated beyond probably knowing of Epstein's activities, and he was hardly alone in that. In fact, Trump is said to have barred Epstein from his club and he was keen to be interviewed by an investigator who was probing Epstein' activities.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    JezWynd said:
    goldtop said:

I don't believe anyone is saying Trump is implicated beyond probably knowing of Epstein's activities, and he was hardly alone in that. In fact, Trump is said to have barred Epstein from his club and he was keen to be interviewed by an investigator who was probing Epstein' activities.
    Maybe take a look at the rapidly snowballing thread by Ian Madrigal on twitter if you believe that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16092
    Sounds like an awful messy business and the man is a previously convicted sex offender.
    I saw a headline that he was going to have to forfeit his $50 million dollar mansion in New York.
    - Not sure I understand what the value of his property or financial assets have to do with his sexual transgressions assuming that he didn't acquire them by drug dealing etc ..........is this just a federal government theft excuse ?
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3065
    Stolen from Twitter.  Not only does Trump endorse murdering children, it seems he’s fine with his friends having sex with them, too. 

Sinister as hell. 

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Dominic said:
    Sounds like an awful messy business and the man is a previously convicted sex offender.
    I saw a headline that he was going to have to forfeit his $50 million dollar mansion in New York.
    - Not sure I understand what the value of his property or financial assets have to do with his sexual transgressions assuming that he didn't acquire them by drug dealing etc ..........is this just a federal government theft excuse ?
    He's had to make lots of out of court settlements to his victims. $50 million doesn't go far these days.
  • Simon_M said:
    goldtop said:

Nonces could exist in any political position. They should all be accountable for their actions whatever. 
    Well I don't agree with that.

I think only Republican or Conservative nonces should face the gallows.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Well, well. Epstein dropped out of college (no great shakes, even Bill Gates did that) but somehow got a job teaching maths at Dalton School in Manhattan. Who hired Epstein? Someone called Donald Barr.

By - pure coincidence, I am sure - Donald Barr's son is called William Barr.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    if even half of this is true, fuck me it's gonna be huge, waaaay bigger than watergate. 

• VimFuego said:
    if even half of this is true, fuck me it's gonna be huge, waaaay bigger than watergate. 
    It's been doing the rounds for years though, all sorts of shady conspiracy theories mixed in with truth all over 4chan and kiwifarms and the like. Now it's finally hitting mainstream, and I'm hoping it doesn't get buried like a lot of the Saville stuff did.

Bye!

• KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    edited July 2019
    VimFuego said:
    You can't put a dead man on trial. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom