Most International Guitar (mods)

What's Hot
Since buying this Squier Esprit (a what?! ... yeah I know) some years back, I have finally completed my last mod; new tuners.

While attending to this it occurred to me that this guitar had become truly international.

Guitar: Korean (South Korea)
Pickups: English (Creamery)
Bridge: Japanese (Gotoh)
Electrics: American (Switchcraft)
Tuners: German (Schaller)

I have happily spent more on mods than the purchase price of the guitar because it's (carcass) is simply exceptional. Its the equal of my USA guitars & I am not going to sell it. 

Post mod pic

I sometimes think, therefore I am intermittent
1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CorvusCorvus Frets: 2924
    tFB Trader
    Very cool, mods & guitar both. Not sure I've seen one o'those before, nice shape.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Fender version was produced about 1984. They were going for a Gibson style build. The Squier versions were made 2005. Neither were produced in great numbers or for longer than about a year I think. 

Gibson also made Fender copies. Their 'Victory' model looked like a strat.
    I sometimes think, therefore I am intermittent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4941
    Since buying this Squier Esprit (a what?! ... yeah I know) some years back, I have finally completed my last mod; new tuners.

While attending to this it occurred to me that this guitar had become truly international.

Guitar: Korean (South Korea)
    Pickups: English (Creamery)
    Bridge: Japanese (Gotoh)
    Electrics: American (Switchcraft)
    Tuners: German (Schaller)

I have happily spent more on mods than the purchase price of the guitar because it's (carcass) is simply exceptional. Its the equal of my USA guitars & I am not going to sell it. 

Post mod pic

You our forgot to add the origin of the strings?  Nice guitar BTW.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom