SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Korg synths OFFERS PLEASE

joetelejoetele Frets: 947
edited July 2019 in FX £
NOW TAKING SENSIBLE OFFERS ON WHAT'S LEFT HERE

Korg Monotron Duo - lovely little analog synth - £25 posted

Korg Monotron Delay - another lovely synth which pairs lovely with the Duo above - £25 posted 

(both Korgs for £48 posted!)

Electronic Audio Experiments Dagger - beautiful overdrive that goes from lovely subtle grit to lush fuzzy sounds and everything in between. Bought new from Joe's Pedals recently but I'm going back to amp drive for a bit. Barely used. With original box. £100 posted SOLD

Electro Harmonix Synth 9 - fantastic synth pedal with nine different sounds, lots of tweaking using the dials, dry/wet controls and brilliant tracking. I think I have the box as well but will have to check - £140 posted SOLD

Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid v1 - Amazing arpeggiator with tons of choice of major and minor and short and long arpeggios. as well as great dry/wet mix knobs and other controls. With box and bag. - £110 posted SOLD

Zoom MS70CDR - the excellent single-stomp multi-fx with most recent firmware. Amazing reverbs and delays, but also fantastic approximations of the Boss Slicer, EQD Rainbow Machine and some other weird and wonderful effects. Comes with box and manual. £50 posted SOLD
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments