Acoustic Guitar workshop weekend - October

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
Just seen this advertised which may be of interest  : https://www.stuartryanmusic.com/guitar-workshops/guitar-workshop-oct-2019/

I've been to a course taught by Stuart before and he's a brilliant educator (I don't think anyone who has seen him play needs my endorsement of his actual playing!) 

Nev is an amazing bloke too - I did his 'Mojo' course at IGF a couple of times and his knowledge and enthusiasm are both legendary. 

And Ryan is the person who made my so-so J45 play better than any acoustic I've ever tried so it looks like a great event - I'm just miffed I can't make that weekend 

Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Thanks Tim! I can’t wait for this one - Nev is lining up 40 years’ worth of guitar world stories and Ryan is going to do a Q&A and diagnosis! He’s a fantastic luthier, I was at his workshop just today
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AuldReekieAuldReekie Frets: 196
    I've also been fortunate to have attended a couple of workshops that Stuart ran in Edinburgh and he is not just a great musician but also a great educator who happens to be a good guy into the bargain.  I cannot make the weekend either but would thoroughly recommend it on the basis of Stuarts previous workshops

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    Would be going if nearer the area. Saw Stuart play at an IGF and was amazing!