SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

* * SOLD * * Black Dimarzio Cliplock strap very good condition

hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4081
edited July 2019 in Misc £
hi I am selling a black dimarzio cliplock strap it comes with the packaging cardboard and plastic and the black and silver bushings and a set of clear washers.

I’m assuming I don’t have the original screws with it , I only have what looks like the silver ones but I can’t guarantee they are the originals as I swapped screws out when I put original strap pins back on a guitar I sold .

it should not be too difficult to get some if the supplied ones are not a suitable size.
43  to 63 inches in length.

very good condition, it was on my epiphone les Paul custom which was my alternate guitar for playing at jam nights but I ended up putting a leather strap back on there before I sold it. So the Dimarzio is in good condition.   It’s comfy and does not stick to your clothing so much as it’s mDe of seat belt type material. 

It’s also from a smoke/pet free home and does not stink of sweat /damp or beer etc 

£10 including postage seems fair.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom