SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Reduced 09/08* Diamond Quantum Leap, TR2

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited August 2019 in FX £

I've trimmed down to just a HX Effects to replace all this lot, so they are now surplus to requirements.

All prices assume PPG and include postage. Please message me for pictures

Diamond Quantum Leap £119 - Original box and in excellent condition. Will trade for a EHX Mel9. This has great delays, chorus, flanger and more

Boss TR2 w/external Volume Mod £55 - No box, just the pedal on this one. Completely stops the volume drop you get on the standard and actually puts you in charge of whether you want unity or additional volume when engaging the pedal

Voodoo Labs 4x4 £Withdrawn- No box, but a whole host of cables

Mission Engineering Volume Pro Red £89  SOLD - Comes in the original box and has the hard to get hold of Wah Fasteners to stick it straight on to your pedal board.

Boss DD7 and External Tap Tempo Switch £85 SOLD - Excellent condition and boxed, great compact delay pedal and a raygun FX tap tempo, wouldn't use one of these without it now

TC Ditto Looper £45 SOLD - Comes with the box, but the pedal is in great condition

Pedal Patch UK Solderless Cables £35 SOLD - I've got enough heads for 10 cables (maybe a few more), most of which are already made up, lots of spare cable. The easiest cables I've ever made and not had any fail on me at any point

Strymon Big Sky and additional footswitch £325 SOLD - Comes with original box and power supply for the Strymon. It's in great condition. The footswitch acts like the official Strymon one

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments