SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clear Out

What's Hot
Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
edited November 2019 in FX £
I've built way too many pedals and with an ever growing build pile I'm moving these on.  These were all built by me and they all feature powder coated enclosures, neutrik jacks and optical switching unless otherwise stated.  They have all been finished in envirotex and the condition of all of them is excellent.

I'm proud enough of the build quality to post gut shots of every pedal will offer a lifetime warranty (if it ever breaks send it to me and I'll fix it) and can answer any questions anyone has.

The Burninator - Amp 11 clone though has the backwards Timmy tone controls (cut controls)  £55

Klone SOLD - I built this as a bufferless Klon I needed one which wouldn't mess with my fuzz or ocd pedals.  This is using an alpha 3pdt. £65 SOLD

Clusterfuzz Clone SOLD - Fantastic sounding fuzz pedal with 5 clipping options on a rotary switch. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    edited November 2019
    OCD V3 clone  SOLD.  This is built on a fuzzdog pcb and features two toggles one for a charge pump to run it at 18v from a regular 9v supply and the other is a bass cut.  This has been my favourite drive pedal for a long time this particular one sounds really good. SOLD

Big Omar SOLD - This is a silicon version of the Baby Boob Tube developed by Juan Solo and Cleggy.  It's a really good boost running at 18V from an internal charge pump. £50 SOLD

Sweet Honey OD - Tentative FS I might keep this one WITHDRAWN 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 321
    Which board is the klon built on? Lovely work, btw.
    Never mind, I found the instructions. I was wondering if you fitted the slide switch for the buffer, or just hard wired it?
    @Matt_McG I had trouble getting a switch which would fit the footprint so have jumpered the connection.  I used it without the buffer because it was messing with my ocd and a fuzz I was using.

Someone has already said they'd take the Klone so it's provisionally sold pending the usual. 
    No problem. Thanks for answering the question.
  • maraudermarauder Frets: 133
    All good things come to an end mate, as you are aware.  At least you dont have 100s to find new homes for.
    marauder said:
    All good things come to an end mate, as you are aware.  At least you dont have 100s to find new homes for.
    Yeah I'm not in the same predicament as you guys @marauder it's not quite the same scale of pedal mountain :-).  I'm keeping 1 or 2 guitars, an amp and some of the pedals I'm really attached to incase I come back to it in a year or two.  Everything else will be put up for sale in the next few days. 

Im also holding onto my parts stash incase I get the urge to build something at some point.
    Price drops bump
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6053
    PM'd re OCD
    Dropped another few quid bump 
    edited November 2019
    Some new pedals to clear out

Withdrawn Cardinal Harmonic Trem

edited November 2019
    Sonic repeater delay BBD analogue delay using an Xvive mn3005 chip built on a Madbean Aquaboy pcb with top mounted jacks.  Really excellent sounding delay but I'm starting to be overun by them at the minute.  £65

• joetelejoetele Frets: 948
    PM incoming
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    edited October 2019
    Clusterfuzz sold
    Bumpo