SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender USA Deluxe 2012 FSR HSS Stratocaster

moogie72moogie72 Frets: 77
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Fender FSR HSS TBX Boost Player Stratocaster (Amber Transparent) . Condition is Used. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. Fender FSR HSS TBX Boost Player Stratocaster (Amber Transparent)Fantastic 'Fender Special Run' TBX Boost Player Stratocaster, featuring an active mid boost (25db) TBX™ Circuit. Tonally versatile with its Vintage Noiseless Single coil N3 pickups and Atomic™ Bridge Humbucker and beautiful finishes over an ash body.Beautiful guitar home recording use only , has never left the house since purchased from Ritchie Tone in 2012 Lovely condition The only mod is that I did not use the TbX button and I sometimes hit it , when volume changing . So I tucked it neck under the pic guard , can easily be glued back into place if you want me to Superb guitar , don’t be confused with the alder body version , this is one of the best ash grains I’ve seen in a guitar . Priced to sell and will post if all costs are covered
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments