SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Louis Electric Deltone Reverb £1,200

What's Hot
dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited August 2019 in Amps £
Being only a bedroom player these days I’m parting with my immaculate Louis Electric Deltone reverb. Possibly the best pre-CBS blackface amp available today with a few enhancements such as reverb and tremolo on both channels, a middle control on channel 2 and the ability to run both 6L6 (30w) and 6V6 (22w) tubes. This is the blurb from Louis Electric:

deltone reverb amp

The Deltone is a 6V6/6L6 based, 22/30 Watt, single 12" combo. It is the result of requests from longstanding customers to build a black line series to emulate the beautiful sounds of the pre-CBS black amplifiers.  The Deltone is a true two-channel amp with two inputs for each channel. One channel offers a straight sound and the other channel offers vibrato and reverb.

The Tremolo circuit was modified from the opto-coupled or photo-cell tremolo circuit in the blackface amps and moved to a bias modulated circuit.  This change provides a more pleasing and warmer sound to the ear.

The Normal and Vibrato channels of the Deltone has volume, treble, bass, reverb, speed, and intensity. The Vibrato channel has an additional middle control. The original blackface deluxe amp did not have a middle control. The middle control is a great addition as it provides more control for the player's midrange sound.

The Deltone comes standard with a 6V6 tube configuration.  The amp can accommodate a 6L6 configuration with 35 Watts of output power.  An additional feature with the 6L6 configuration is a 4k/8k option.  This allows the player to simply switch the load to provide a cleaner or more distorted sound.  The 4k option provides cleaner tones, while the 8k option will lower the wattage and provide quicker mid-range break up.

No box so collection only from close to Witney, Oxfordshire. 

https://i.imgur.com/nmgtiGg.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That's a beauty right there.
    I have owned some Louis amps before,top notch build quality.
    I bought your headstrong 4 yrs ago!!
    GLWTS.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    Back in the country bump. Part ex or trades for high end guitar considered. No amps please !
    Price drop for this weekend. 
    Bump before the weekend. 
    £1200 if collected this weekend bump
  • JGCJGC Frets: 156
    someone has picked up a great amp for a great price :-)

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2418
    That has to be amp bargain of the decade (Harry H's purchases excepted). Someone did very well there.
  • Woah, absolute bargain, total steal.
  • pumkinpumkin Frets: 135
    Great amp ... new owner will be very happy !
    edited August 2019
    Enough now. It’s been on here for weeks and cash is more useful right now, that’s all
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom