Paypal question ...

What's Hot
westwest Frets: 994
Chaps ... ive only used pp to buy and i fund it with my barclay card ( extra security  ) and pay the balance when it comes ....  on selling something recently i now have a balance and i thought that if i bought something else it would automatically take the balance and then from the card ,this is not the case ... i do not want to set up a direct debit with pp on my current account ... how do i get me dosh ... or buy with my balance rather than the cc ...  TIA ...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    In ‘payment preferences’ you can choose how you prefer to pay for your goods, e.g PayPal balance, debit or credit card etc. 

In terms of getting your cash there is an option to ‘withdraw funds’ which will transfer the amount you choose to the bank account your PayPal account is tied to.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    edited July 2019
    Log in to your Paypal account, go to Settings (the gear wheel symbol, top right), then Payments, then scroll down and you should be able to set the preferred order for funds - make the top one 'Paypal balance' and that should do it.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • westwest Frets: 994
    Thanks beed , i cant see that option but will look again... it wont let me send monies  to my linked current account without setting up a dd ... thats the message im getting ... unless im just being thick .. thanks dude ..
  • westwest Frets: 994
    ICBM said:
    Log in to your Paypal account, go to Settings (the gear wheel symbol, top right), then Payments, then scroll down and you should be able to set the preferred order for funds - make the top one 'Paypal balance' and that should do it.
    Thankyou ICBM ive found that optionnow .. ;) cheers for the info ...!