Bad Cat Cub III 15R 1x12 Hand-Wired.
The Cub III is a fantastically well-built and superb sounding
British-voiced, all-valve, hand-wired, Vox AC15 style combo.
- 15-Watt, Single Channel, Class A, All- Valve Combo
- Valves: 2x EL84, 1x EF86, 1x 12AX7, 1x GZ34
- K Master® circuit (attenuating master volume circuit which does
not affect the dynamics or sound when the output stage is lowered)
- Foot-switchable EF86 or 12AX7 valves in the first pre-amp position
- Choice of 5-Way Rotary Tone switch or Treble & Bass Tone Stack with foot-switchable boost
- Double foot-switch included (to select between pre-amp valves and to engage a gain boost on the Treble & Bass Tone Stack).
- Cut control for overall presence
- Spring reverb circuit with a deep, full reverb
- Effects loop
- Cathode biased
- Bad Cat Celestion Speaker
The 'K Master' master volume circuit means this amp sounds amazing whether cranked or dialled right back to bedroom
As new condition, light home use only and comes with original packaging
(happy to courier in UK).
£1100 (including UK delivery)