SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

LF: PRS SE Custom or Standard 24

EvoEvo Frets: 308
So, here's the deal.

I just picked up an excellent CE24 with a rather stonking fitted hard case. The old cogs got whirring and I figured I might get some decent value out of it by switching out my grab n go axe to a PRS SE to fit it too.

My current grab and go axe is a harley benton fusion II. Roasted maple neck, locking tuners, really good spec.

https://m.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_fusion_ii_hsh_roasted_fblb.htm?o=14&search=1563906467

Also got some other bits and pieces lying around. DV Mark neo 212, jet city heads, all sorts. If you've got a 24 fret SE you're looking to offload then shoot me a message.

Bear in mind I'm after something for dirty pub gigs. I'm not gonna fork over 6-700 quids worth on an SE when the CE set me back not much more than that.

All the best!

Evo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    Yo I've got a bit of a Frankenstein SE that just sat in my cupboard. I'll PM some details in morning.
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    PM replied. Ideally looking for something a bit more "stock".

• 19791979 Frets: 87
    I know it’s only 22 frets, but a red Santana SE any use to you? 
    Getting better. It's a fitted hard case for a CE24 so while I think the santana should fit, it won't be quite so snug. That's a maybe, i'll keep it in mind
  • 19791979 Frets: 87
    No problem. £200 if you fancy it @Evo ;
    Still looking fellas...