How is everyone :)

What's Hot
WezVWezV Frets: 9240
HI all,

yes, i have been gone a while.   some of you have messaged to see whats going on, some wont have noticed at all ;) :)

I decided to take a break after splitting from my wife earlier in the year.   Life is starting to settle down again and i'm feeling like i am on the right path...but the guitar stuff has had to give. and i will be without a workshop for most of this year i think.  I will be back properly at some point

In all honesty, i have popped back to sell a few bits.   there will be more over the next month or so as i do the whole life laundry bit.  :0

What have i missed?  
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 5791
    tFB Trader
    Hey Wez, good to see you back, hope everything works out ok and we see some more awesome creations in M&M at some point :) 
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 2582
    Welcome back and glad everything is getting on a more even keel 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 5726
    tFB Trader
    Good to see you back Wez - Sorry to hear about the break up - Are you still living in the same area, if so nip over some time for a chat + coffee etc

The key item you have missed is a Harley Benton with the odd upgrade is better than an R8

Keep in touch and best wishes
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 913
    Good to see you back good sir, hope you are back on your feet and making more alternate universe creations before long! I’m sure I am not the only one who has missed your threads.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 21781
    Welcome back Wez.

"And what would humans be without love?"
    “RARE, said Death.”

• Strat_a_tat_tatStrat_a_tat_tat Frets: 2456
    Good to see you back. Sorry to hear about the split. Hope it all works out OK.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 15816
    Who are you, again?
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 1303
    Good to hear from you. Your contributions to the forum have been greatly missed. I hope everything works out well for you.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 1192
    Hello ....

Mac Mini i7, 2.3Ghz.
    Presonus Studio One V4
     https://studiowear.teemill.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 1651
    I have to say that breaking up with my (now ex) wife improved my life immensely.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 9240
    Thanks all, except @Sassafras ;)

I will be building again at some point, and am looking forward to setting  up a new workshop.   Just a house to sell, a new childcare rota to adjust to, and  a divorce to settle first :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 20190
    edited July 25
    Funnily enough @WezV I was only thinking recently I’d not seen you on here - or Instagram - for a while. Sorry to hear you’re dealing with difficult stuff - but great to see you back.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 8225
    I was posting on here the other day about Burton's only other famous son (Joe Jackson) and I was feeling quite wistful about your absence.
    Sounds like a tough year, hope it sorts itself out.
    Mostly you've missed an epic thread about Emp trying to buy a car. Unless you are having problems sleeping I wouldn't seek it out. 
    Who invaded Spain in the eight century?
    The Moops.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • WezVWezV Frets: 9240
    I was posting on here the other day about Burton's only other famous son (Joe Jackson) and I was feeling quite wistful about your absence.
    Mostly you've missed an epic thread about Emp trying to buy a car. Unless you are having problems sleeping I wouldn't seek it out. 
    i didn't even know Joe Jackson was from Burton???
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1128
    Good to see you back on here. Looking forward to following your future builds, when life permits. All the best.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 8225
    WezV said:
    He's probably played it down, as you would...
    Who invaded Spain in the eight century?
    The Moops.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7537
    Welcome back
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 11692
    Hello! Glad to have you back. 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 6920
    Welcome back Wez and best of luck with your situation
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 11326
    :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • stevebrumstevebrum Frets: 4868
    How do! All the best with everything.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 5726
    tFB Trader
    WezV said:
    I didn't either - As I knew he played sax as well I was insure if he had dealt with my dad at the shop etc - Turns out he went to the south coast at a young age - A bit like Slash from Stoke
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 2629
     :) 
    Did anyone bring the petits-fours?
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 1879
    WezV said:
    HI all,

yes, i have been gone a while.   some of you have messaged to see whats going on, some wont have noticed at all ;) :)

I decided to take a break after splitting from my wife earlier in the year.   Life is starting to settle down again and i'm feeling like i am on the right path...but the guitar stuff has had to give. and i will be without a workshop for most of this year i think.  I will be back properly at some point

In all honesty, i have popped back to sell a few bits.   there will be more over the next month or so as i do the whole life laundry bit.  :0

What have i missed?  
    I'd missed your build threads for sure, and it's a shame to hear of your divorce but good luck with it and everything that comes. 

Hope you get back to making guitars sooner than later but take care of yourself in the meantime!  

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 1483
    Good to see you back @WezV I've missed your build threads.

I've been posting a bit less the last couple of weeks as Mrs Strtdv has been having a baby, which occupies a surprising amount of time
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 6262
    Great to see you back, we've missed you, but sorry to hear about the circumstances.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 1878
    Welcome home Mr V :)
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• LodiousLodious Frets: 982
    Welcome back Wesmeister! What have you missed? 13 flounces, 10 return after flounces, Gibson still suck, P90's still rule, Emp has not bought a car, bedroom traders are still hated, anybody who advertises a guitar for more than a 10th of what it's worth still gets lolled, a guy called Agnessi is not popular but everyone still loves Pete Thorn. General forum atmosphere is good to passive / agressive.  
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 6099
    Good to see you back Wez. 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 13363
    Sorry to hear about the turn of events. Glad to see you back though, I've always seen you as one of the most important contributors around here. Your advice and knowledge has been invaluable to us newbie builders.