SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hagstrom sold. Cabronita sold. Ibanez RG652AHM-NGB Prestige on hold

notanonnotanon Frets: 617
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
During my last sale I was meant to reduce the number of guitars but, as usual some offers came in that I couldn't resist so I spent the money again on other guitars. So, I still have some guitars sitting in cases - not good. So for sale.

Ibanez RG652AHM-NGB Prestige on hold

I bought this from Ebay after checking a few facts with the seller. Mint condition with case and all the usual accessories. I sold my Washburn N2 years ago so I wanted the occasional fun with a Floyd rose again. I treated myself to this. No denying it is superb build quality, you can check out the specs online. This is a real shredder guitar, too much for me, I can't think shred music so wasted on me. I'm sure people here will understand the difference, the next is very thin. Sale Value: looking for £800 now £750 now £700, cheapest online new is just shy of £1100. Guitar strap not included, sorry.

Fender Cabronita MIM Special Edition

Mint condition. I bought this for it's sparkly tone and simplicity. Check out the reviews online. It is a stunner IMO. it plays smoothly with like rolled neck edge. I wouldn't be sad to see it go but it lives in a case. I don't actually know what the special means but it is a quality guitar. The feel is similar to my Baja. Sale Value: £450 now £400 now £350

SOLD Hagstrom Super Swede Tremar which I bought from the true gent @TheMarlin ;;;;

I was looking for a Hagstrom Viking Tremar to replace my Viking P which I let go. When TheMarlin offered me this, I couldn't refuse. I love the neck as expected and the Tremar is excellent. However, I have a Fender Telecaster FMT HH which has a very very similar spicy tone. One of them has to go so the Hagstrom it is. Sale value: £350 now £300 now £250. The original images and description are still on TheMarlin's thread: 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/152958/withdrawn-price-drop-hagstrom-super-swede-tremar-3x-p90-s

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• notanonnotanon Frets: 617
    Bumperoo

Try me with offers, what have you got? 
    edited August 2019
    Damn just missed a Viking Hagstrom Tremar. Everything reduced by £50 price updated in original post.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8072
    Damn. I miss that Hagstrom. Lovely neck, great Bigsby, and punchy P90’s!  It’s an insanely great guitar for no money!
    GLWTS
    TheMarlin said:
    Damn. I miss that Hagstrom. Lovely neck, great Bigsby, and punchy P90’s!  It’s an insanely great guitar for no money!
    GLWTS
    I certainly enjoyed my time with it @TheMarlin it was a hard choice between letting that go or the FMT telecaster. As you know I was originally looking for the Viking with the same Tremar system and neck that is why I couldn't refuse. Not many used Viking Tremars in Britain.

I may grab one from Germany.
    edited August 2019
    Anything that looks like scratches just ask, 99.99% of those are just fluff from the throw I put the guitars on.
    Just figured out how to get a Hagstrom Viking Tremar. These are firesale prices. Tomorrow I may put prices back up.
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4678
    Where you based @notanon ;
    Near Maesteg. Which are you interested in?
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4678
    Ignore that, should have read the thread first :) 
    edited August 2019
    Somebody just asked about shipping the Cabronita. At the moment he has first shot but my reply which may interest people and stands any of the guitars is:

"I have boxes so if you are willing to take the courier risk (it will be extremely well packed). It would need to be bank transfer I only ever pay (rarely) with PayPal
     TBH it worries me."

I think I can get tFB references ;-)

The Ibanez and Hagstrom have cases.

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Think i’m ready for Hagstrom number 2! PM sent! 

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    PM sent regards the Cab

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5849
    robwright said:
    Think i’m ready for Hagstrom number 2! PM sent! 
    Pretty good call there. I’m sure @TheMarlin spent more getting it all just right than it’s selling for now. I watched it go from sad
    and neglected to middle of the sweet spot. 
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Just listened to the PGS clip on YouTube - wow! 

@robwright has bagged the Hagstrom, congratulations I'm sure you'll enjoy. Cabronita has had some interest but nothing firm to date. Ibanez no interest shown so far, it is phenomenonal build quality.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    DMd
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    edited September 2019
    @robwright bagged a real good deal, a true gent so I am happy, cheers Rob.
    Updated: somebody on gumtree was very close to buying the Cabronita but then radio silence?? A superbly packaged guitar is now in my living room so still up for sale and ready to ship if the guy didn't get back in touch tomorrow.

I have pictures of the packaging it people interested.

• joetelejoetele Frets: 954
    Where in Wales are you dude? 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 954
    Sorry, just read upthread - Maesteg
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs