Anyone going to this?

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 4261

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• timhuliotimhulio Frets: 959
    edited August 6 tFB Trader
    I'm exhibiting. I've got a table for Fredric Effects to try/buy and another to show-off some communist-era guitars and amps. I did mention to the organiser that they outta put a notice on this forum.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 4261
    timhulio said:
    I'm exhibiting. I've got a table for Fredric Effects to try/buy and another to show-off some communist-era guitars and amps. I did mention to the organiser that they outta put a notice on this forum.
    Cool. :)

I was asked to participate, but sadly that date is a no-go, work-wise. 

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 4803
    I was asked to participate but, sadly, that date is a no-go, work-wise. 
    It would have been a busman's holiday. :-p
    Be seeing you.
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 959
    tFB Trader
    Actually it looks like I'm not going to this. The organisers felt having stuff for sale would cheapen the 'wow look at the guitars' ethos of the show :-/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 4261
    edited August 14
    timhulio said:

The organisers felt having stuff for sale would cheapen the 'wow look at the guitars' ethos of the show :-/
    Yeah, I was told the same thing re. the idea behind the event - exhibition only, no sales.

However, on reflection, this seems a little odd, given that numerous exhibitors are actually dealers...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • timhulio said:
    Actually it looks like I'm not going to this. The organisers felt having stuff for sale would cheapen the 'wow look at the guitars' ethos of the show :-/
    Yeah, I was going until I read this. Thanks you saved my time!