SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martin 00-28 Reimagined

What's Hot
BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
edited September 2019 in Acoustics £
It is with a very heavy heart that I post this, but my wrist pain and finger injury have finally got the better of me, and I’m calling time on my guitar playing  

Purchased brand new only in June from Guitar Village, this guitar is absolutely immaculate, needless to say, and is without a shadow of a doubt the finest instrument I’ve ever had my grubby little mitts on. 

I don’t need to waffle about it, if you’re reading this then you know full well what it’s all about! 

I really don’t want to post this so as usual a collection or reasonable meet is preferred. 

£2,150

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• greggreg66greggreg66 Frets: 495
    Oh man! I think I played that very guitar at GV in the early summer and desperately wanted it, couldn’t afford it at the time.... but I’ve literally just bought a new guitar, otherwise I would have bought that in a flash. GLWTS, that’s a beauty. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15475
    I'm going through something similar with finger and hand pain, so I feel for you, tough decision to make, GLWS

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    PM'ed.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Oh man! I think I played that very guitar at GV in the early summer and desperately wanted it, couldn’t afford it at the time.... but I’ve literally just bought a new guitar, otherwise I would have bought that in a flash. GLWTS, that’s a beauty. 
    I’m not surprised. The second I picked it up I knew I was in trouble, especially as my budget was £1200 :lol: 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • greggreg66greggreg66 Frets: 495
    Haha, whoopsee!! I was lucky enough to go to the Martin factory earlier this year and tried a few out. Out of all the ones I played the 00-28 was my fave (compared with the 000-28, CEO-7, OMJM, OM-28 and something else). It actually worked out to be better to buy in the UK as I really wanted to buy one from there. Ah well. I'll keep an eye on your listing and gently weep when it sells haha!